Thursday, July 16, 2009

Madame Romantika* answers a few questions

Yes, there will be photos posted soon. The network on board here can't handle it, though.

Yes, I will fill you in on my time up to this point shortly.

No, not right now. It's now 12:53am Latvian time and I should probably sleep at some point.

Yes, I do think it's pretty funny to hear drunk Scandinavians sing karoake. "I love you, baby! And if it's quite alright, I need you baby! To warm de lonely nights!"

No, not funny enough to move into the bar. I can hear just fine from here.
Halfway down the boat.



*the name of the ship. And if you find golden accents on anything that could be accented romantic, then do I have the boat for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-15669091-1"); pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();