Thursday, July 30, 2009

First things first, or at least 24th

First, my apologies for not posting everything that has been going on. I've been writing them all in my head, but somehow that does not magically translate to the blog. (I will be working on acquiring that telepathy capability in the future.) It's just all *so much* that it's a bit overwhelming to try to put it all together and write it out without feeling like I'm leaving out the character of it, and so instead, I've just left out almost everything. Woops.

On to excuse #2: I have been exhausted at night. I've been going all day, everyday, basically, and the first free time is usually in bed at night and the thought of trying to be coherent at that point makes me giggle.

So, bibbity-bobbity-boo, in we go.

More to come on what has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-15669091-1"); pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();